Dayle McIntosh Center’s Housing Program assists individuals with disabilities and older adults who reside in Orange County with navigating housing options successfully and maintaining sustainable housing solutions that align with their needs. Housing services include information and referrals, housing navigation, deposit assistance, tenancy/sustainability support, and housing education through workshops.
*It is important to note that the DMC does not own or operate any housing units. We do not provide emergency services, nor do we have access to emergency shelter or long-term facility placement services.
Individuals with disabilities and older adults residing in Orange County are eligible for Housing Services.
Dayle McIntosh Center also has access to funding for CalOptima members who are either currently experiencing homelessness or are at immediate risk of becoming homeless (must also meet the disability/age eligibility requirement of 55+).
Housing Workshops – Coming Soon!
Housing Search and Documentation Ready!
Budgeting for Housing
Subsidized Housing/Applying for CalAIM
Know Your Rights
If you are in need of emergency shelter and/or would like shelter resources to support your housing needs, click on the link below:
For more information call 714.621.3300 or please click on the following link to complete a housing referral FORM
Landlord Partnership Program:
At the Dayle McIntosh Center, we value nurturing positive landlord-tenant relationships. We aim to foster collaboration for long-term success. Here’s how we can work together to achieve this:
For Landlords and Staff:
- Disability Etiquette/Accommodations: We promote disability etiquette, providing guidelines for respectful interactions with individuals with disabilities, as well as provide education and resources related to accommodations to ensure safe housing. These principles apply to social and professional interactions, emphasizing inclusivity, empathy, and understanding.
- Housing Resources: We are pleased to share a list of available community resources for your tenants. By doing so, you demonstrate your commitment as a supportive landlord, dedicated to ensuring your tenants have access to the support they need for safe and stable housing.
- Join our Housing Leads List: Don’t let your unit stay empty too long – as part of our Landlord Partnership Program, your unit[s] can be added to our shared lists for eligible individuals.
For Your Tenants:
When you provide housing to our Orange County consumers who have disabilities and are older adults, your new tenant gains access to a range of valuable services to support their responsible and informed tenancy if they choose:
- Rental Agreement Review: We educate tenants to fully understand their rights, responsibilities, and obligations under the lease, preventing disputes and ensuring legal protection, fostering a transparent and harmonious rental experience.
- Rent Payment and Bill Scheduling: We can assist tenants in creating a rent payment and bill scheduling plan, ensuring timely payments and reducing stress for tenants and landlords.
- Money Management: Our financial workshops equip tenants with essential money management skills, promoting responsible budgeting and financial stability.
- Organization: We offer guidance on efficient living space organization, encouraging cleanliness and orderliness.
- Cleaning and Maintenance: Our practical tips and guidance on cleaning and maintenance contribute to a positive living environment and help prevent property damage.
- DMC Services: Tenants can also access our non-housing-related services to enhance their well-being and support their ability to sustain their housing.
Landlord Incentive Bonuses:
By partnering with us, you’re not just renting your property; you’re becoming an integral part of a collaborative effort to empower tenants and foster strong, responsible, and respectful tenancy. We aim to create a positive living experience and promote thriving, long-term rental relationships.
Additionally, you become eligible for a monetary bonus. The bonus amount is determined based on the individual’s circumstances.
For more information, please contact Marisol Johnson at 714-621-3300 Ext 307 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering a partnership with us!