With the unemployment rate for people with disabilities typically running more than twice the national average, our job placement service is a vital service for our consumers. We have excellent placement rates for those consumers who are committed to using our proven system to get a job.
Get The Competitive Edge With Your Full Participation
And Our Proven-Effective 5 Step Process
All services DMC provides to you are FREE once approved by the California DOR.
1. Intake: One of our developers will help you assess your strengths, weaknesses, job skills and experience.
2. Goal Setting: Your job developer will help you define your employment goals.
3. Job Prep: Your job developer will assist you with the preparation of your resume, cover letter, sample application, letters of reference and other documents.
4. Job search: Your job developer will help you with the key tactical elements of your job search…
Keep in mind that we will give you the competitive edge by providing you with the knowledge, skills, assistance and encouragement to reach your employment goals—but you’re the one that needs to do your homework and follow-up!
5. Follow-Up: We provide job retention service to every client we place, including follow- up through 90 days of employment.
Accessing Our Vocational Services And Job Placement
Is Incredibly Easy
Just call us at (714) 621-3300 or stop by our Anaheim headquarters. We will immediately put you in touch with a highly trained specialist who will conduct a thorough needs assessment and develop a comprehensive action plan that meets your specific needs.
|DMC is not only one of the oldest and most respected
vocational services providers approved by the California Department of Rehabilitation, but all services are
FREE once approved by the California DOR!