Orange County Disability Coalition
February 22, 2018 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Dayle McIntosh Center: Main Office
501 N. Brookhurst Street, Suite 102, Anaheim, CA 92801
If you are a representative of a public or nonprofit agency that assists people with disabilities, please come and…
- Learn more about services provided by other organizations;
- Establish useful cross-referral systems;
- Gain tools for advocacy regarding legislation, regulations, policies, and other factors that affect people with disabilities;
- Participate in, or share information about, outreach, education, and other events targeted to the disability community;
- Obtain meaningful data on needs within the disability population for use in program and resource development.
Purpose and Composition
Orange County based organizations with a disability focus come together monthly to build collaborative relationships, share information, and discuss topics of mutual concern.
When and Where:
The OC Disability Coalition meets the Last Thursday of every other month from 8:30 to 10:00 AM. Meetings are held at the Dayle McIntosh Center: 501 N. Brookhurst, Anaheim. A light breakfast is served.
2018 Dates: 2/22, 4/26, 6/28, 8/30, and 10/25
For more information, contact Paula Margeson, Dayle McIntosh Center director at: (714) 621-3300 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org