Empowering Possibilities: A Giving Day for People with Disabilities
On May 30th a group of the Dayle McIntosh Center and 7 other disability-related organizations are “Empowering Possibilities” by raising money through a “Collaborative Giving Day for People with Disabilities!”
By making a donation, you are directly helping to increase the independence of people with disabilities in Orange County and its surrounding areas. For as little as $25 you can make a difference!
One in 4 people will have a disability in their lifetime. They are your family members, co-workers, friends, and neighbors. Life with a disability presents many challenges, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and socially. The Dayle McIntosh Center (DMC) is a place where people with disabilities can find help.
Ways to help:
- Donate online on May 30th at http://tiny.cc/DMCGivingDay
- Support one of the raffles or auctions
- Like and share our Social Media posts
- Create a fundraising page
- By check: Dayle McIntosh Center, Attn: Lani Daly
- 501 N. Brookhurst Street, Suite 102, Anaheim, CA 92804